January 24 2017
DALLAS — Organizers of the annual Industry Summit announced that this year’s event, scheduled for Sept. 11–14, 2017, at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine, Texas, near Dallas, will be the biggest and best value in the show’s 13-year history.
Produced by the publishers of Auto Dealer Today and F&I and Showroom, Industry Summit was launched as the F&I Conference in 2005. It has since grown into the premier event for dealers, sales and F&I professionals, agents, and executives, and has retained its focus on expert-level training for every department in the dealership.
This year’s event will be produced in partnership with the following:
- The Best Training Day Ever, featuring Dave Anderson, Jeff Cowan, David Lewis, and Alan Ram
- Greg Goebel’s Special Finance Conference
- F&I Think Tank, featuring Ethical F&I Managers’ Marv Eleazer
- Compliance Summit, including onsite certification by Gil Van Over’s Automotive Compliance Education (ACE)
- Jim Ziegler, the nationally recognized sales trainer, forecaster and industry firebrand, who will serve as Industry Summit’s master of ceremonies
“This is the all-star team,” said David Gesualdo, show chair and publisher of Auto Dealer Today and F&I and Showroom. “Every dealer event has value, but you would have to attend them all to get the education and networking opportunities Industry Summit offers in one place.”
Industry Summit 2017 will be held at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine, Texas, Sept. 11–14. For updates on registration, travel, special events and more, subscribe to the free digital editions of Auto Dealer Today and F&I and Showroom.
View More Updates »